Custom Programming & Individual Coaching
- Athlete Assessment
- Individual Programming
- Video Analysis of Training
- Goal Review and Analysis
- Competition Guidance
- Nutrition Consulting
- Sport of CrossFit
- Sport-Specific Training
- Strength & Conditioning
CAP PROGRAMMING PHASES
One hallmark of Complete Athletic Performance is our belief in programming phases. By phases we mean programming templates and structures designed to meet the needs of athletes at different levels, goals, and training availability. At CAP we program for two group phases: competition and CAP 60.
- COMPLETE: Designed for athletes that view CrossFit as their sport, the competition phase programming is a two-session, multifaceted approach that balances skill, volume and intensity. Athletes following this phase can expect detailed warm ups, strength work, olympic lifting, aerobic build-outs, conditioning sessions, and recovery and assistance work. The goals here are to maximize performance for the competitive season (Open/Sanctionals/Games) while helping to ensure health and longevity in the sport.
- CAP_SIXTY: Designed for athletes that have a passion for functional fitness, the performance phase programming is a 60-minute session rooted in strength and skill development. Athletes following this phase can expect detailed warm ups, strength work, olympic lifting, aerobic build-outs, conditioning sessions, and recovery and assistance work. The goal here is to develop general physical preparedness while ensuring health and longevity in the sport.
INDIVIDUAL PROGRAMMING – Program Design
Athletes who are looking to maximize their potential should consider CAP’s individual programming. With individual programming, our coaches can create comprehensive or supplemental training to support your fitness goals.
- Complete Individual Programming (Program Design) -Programming is most effective when it aligns with the goals of the athlete. Our Complete Individual Programming includes strength work, olympic lifting, aerobic build-outs, conditioning sessions, and recovery and assistance specifically designed for the athlete. Individual programming is delivered through the TrueCoach app which enables athletes to log and track their progress and communicate directly with their coach.
- CAP Supplemental Programming-CAP Supplemental Programming is designed to supplement your primary programming. Depending on the athlete, this can include additional strength, olympic lifting, aerobic, gymnastic, or conditioning cycles designed to support athlete development. CAP’s Supplemental Programs are delivered in 6-to-12 week cycles so that athletes can determine when the best days to implement this work in their training.
Email email@example.com to set up your free consultation to discuss your goals and how we can help.