Who’s pumped for Deadlifts?
A. 3-4 x 500m rows ; increasing pace
B. Reverse hyper 2 x 20 @50% of 1rm back squat
C. 5 rds
:10 hs hold
5 barbell straight legged deadlifts
5 hang scap squeezes
5 light kips just open and closing shoulder
D. Rest between rds = changing weights. Calming etc
5 deadlifts 135/93
5 strict hspu
5 deadlifts 185/123
5 kipping hspu
4 dead’s 225/153
6 kipping hspu
3 dead’s 275/183
8 kipping Hspu
10 min bike @50%
* New HS Standard
* Measure it and also check the box and lines now; since can’t touch
* Get comfortable with this and the full press out to hit line. Don’t get no rep’d!
* 2 barbells; set them up
* If doing it busy environment; have 2 others ready and loading fast. You only have 9 HSPU prior to that next barbell
* Equipment set up
* Relative for those finishing or deep into, but also for less movement even if resting
* Pacing; know you “Diane”. Do not sprint this , pace properly, relative to you and the next barbell coming!
* Deadlift: don’t get exhausted and widen feet and hands and lose position. You will pay for it in later minutes. It’s not a clean, don’t treat it like one when the workout catches up.
* Get after it and have some fun