Flash back Friday
Test Week 2 is coming to an end! Make sure to log all your times, scores and numbers. These will be important to you as you progress with CAP in upcoming months, but also individually.
A. SqT Clean – 1 RM
B. Split Jerk – 1 RM
**Athlete can choose which one they would like to perform first of the above.
100 wall balls 20/14 to 10″
50 clean and jerks @ 135/93#
25 burpee box jumps overs @ 30/24″
1. Seated dual DB arnold press 6-8 reps x 3-4 sets; focusing on a slow eccentric down each rep
2. DB SA Row with torse twist, 8-10 reps x 3 sets each side
3. 5 rds of 5 strict t2b, 12 GHD Situps; rest :30-:60 between when/if needed
4. Banded Row complex 3 rds…..12 high band rows, 12 middle, 12 low band rows …rest :45-1 min between sets
5. Crossover Symmetry Protocol