Chase joined the CrossFit community in 2011 at Crossfit Free in Salem, NH. His competitive background in the sport was initiated by following Complete Athletic Performance programming.
Chase gained his Level I CrossFit certification and began coaching for CrossFit Free in early 2012 and has served as the Head Coach since 2013. Chase competed in the NorthEast Crossfit Regional in 2013 and 2014 on Crossfit Free’s Regional Team. In 2015 Chase was a top 10 qualifier in the Crossfit Open and earned himself the title of Fittest in New Hampshire. In 2016 Chase placed 5th at the Northeast Regional, losing the Tie breaker to attend the games. 2017 Chase was the fittest he has ever been, but suffered an injury on day 1 of the Northeast Regional.
Chase is continuously looking for ways to improvise and enhance his coaching techniques to ensure that he is leading his athlete’s to their full potential. Chase has programmed workouts for multiple competitions, provided individuals with athlete specific programming, trained with high level athletes and attended the numerous seminars and camps to help sharpen his knowledge of the sport. While recognizing athletes’ weaknesses and strengths, Chase serves as a hand-picked coach for Complete Athletic Performance (CAP), guiding athletes to their ultimate goal.
Chase’s determination, individual experience and eagerness to learn have led him to be a successor for Complete Athletic Performance.
– Level I Crossfit Certification (2012)
– 2013 Northeast Regional Team Athlete
– 2014 Northeast Regional Team Athlete
– Top 40 in the 2014 Crossfit Open
– 2014 East Coast Championship Individual and Team Competitor
– 2015 Northeast Regional Individual Athlete
– Top 20 (10th) in the 2015 Crossfit Open
– 2015 – Fittest in New Hampshire
– 2015 East Coach Championship Team Competitor
– 2015 Wodapalooza Team Competitor
– 2016 5th Place Northeast Regional
– 2017 10th in the World in the CrossFit Open