A. Snatch 1×3@60%, 1×3@65, 1×3@70%
B. Snatch + Hang SqT Snatch; build to heavy 4-5 singles at 75-80% of your 1RM snatch.
C. SqT Program Week 4
D. EMOM x 10
8 kb Swings (heavy) + 8 burpee touch’s
E. Assistance Work
2 x (each arm) KB rotational stretch x 10 reps each direction
*laying on your back on ground, arm up in air locked out, 10 twists internal and external
**will post video to group of this in the am
2 x 1 min armbar stretch’s with KB
3 x 1 min Standing Hamstring Stretch (standing up on box, holding KB and relax fwd letting kb fall – start light first time doing stretch and for these 3, 1 minute sessions)
3 x 12-15 plate side raises, to overhead, rotating shoulder as you reach up and rotate back as arms come down
3 x 1 min weight plank hold (heavy)
–for the Week; down to 2 sessions for a while
1. 4 x 40m. These are fast and smooth. Work on reaction off the line. Recovery is a walk back to the start line plus an extra 30 seconds.
2. Easy 2minute run on grass
3. 4 x 40m. Same rest period. If you need more take it.
4. 10min run with a 10sec surge every minute.
5. Cool down
1. Warm up and drills.
2. 5 laps on the track. Push the pace on the straights and easy on the turns. Focus on the stride rate and length even on the easy turns.
3. 5 x 20yard Burpee broad jumps. These should be for quality(height and distance).
4. 400m for time. Benchmark Test
5. Cool down